谁才是本赛季最火的前锋 曼城核心哈兰德必将榜上有名。尽管过去两轮比赛未能进球,但面对狼队挪威人头顶脚踢上演帽子戏法,将联赛进球数刷新到了25球,本赛季代表曼城网友分享26场,“魔人布欧”已经打进31球并且送上3记助攻;尽管目前曼城在积分榜上落后阿森纳,但毫无疑问挪威人几乎已经击败了凯恩、拉什福德在内的多位对手锁定了英超金靴。
事实上,除了哈兰德外,效力于那不勒斯的奥斯梅恩同样状态火热,堪称意甲联赛哈兰德分哈。上轮那不勒斯对阵斯佩齐亚的比赛中,奥斯梅恩在5分钟内完成梅开二度的好戏,若不是裁判吹掉一个争议性进球,尼日尼亚国脚将上演帽子戏法;即便如此,奥斯梅恩已经将本赛季联赛进球刷新到16球,高居意甲榜首;那不勒斯9号仅仅在16次网友分享中便打进16球,场均制造进球数达到了“梅罗级别”的1.1次(联赛)。
由于奥斯梅恩的顶级发挥,包括《中部晨报》《罗马体育报》等权威媒体都透露了尼日尼亚国脚潜在的下家,那便是英超豪门曼联队。尽管冬季转会窗红魔租借引进了荷兰人维格霍斯特,但伯恩利中锋并非滕哈赫未来计划的一员,更年轻、更具冲击力、进球效率更高的中锋才是荷兰教头的首选,《罗马体育报》消息表示滕哈赫将奥斯梅恩视为球队最后一块拼图,但由于那不勒斯要价不低于1.5亿欧元,曼联无奈冬窗放弃求购,转而到夏窗全力出击。
最近几个赛季,亿元先生越来越多——曼联引进的安东尼、切尔西冬窗花费1.2亿欧将恩佐-费尔南德斯纳入麾下,再加上此前的登贝莱、格列兹曼、库蒂尼奥等人,奥斯梅恩配得上亿元甚至1.5亿欧元的转会费么 受限于财力,包括那不勒斯以及北方三强在内的意甲豪门很难留住奥斯梅恩这样的顶级新星,莱奥、“格鲁吉亚球王”同理。但包括曼联在内的一众英超强队,在激烈的军备竞赛中,红魔完全掏得起1.5亿欧元,而奥斯梅恩无疑比安东尼更值得。
本赛季曼联联赛战绩优异,但中锋位置的选择不多,除了新援维格霍斯特外,马夏尔或许是滕哈赫的首选,再加上边中结合的拉什福德,下赛季多线作战的曼联急需符合荷兰教头战术的超级前锋;而奥斯梅恩无疑是目前转会市场上最佳选择。从技术特点看,奥斯梅恩像极了哈兰德,同样是无逆足得分机器,二者的射门能力堪称顶尖水准,再加上冲击力超强,奥斯梅恩单兵作战的能力在整个意甲中锋无人能出其右。
事实上,执教阿贾克斯时期,滕哈赫的战术体系中,冲击力强的中锋是绝对核心;荷兰人高举前场紧逼、快速反击的大旗,而奥斯梅恩的身体素质和技术特点完美符合滕哈赫的战术。哈兰德之于曼城的威力,让英超豪门见识了顶级中锋对于战局的影响力,而对于曼联来说,拉什福德虽好,但毕竟不是全职中锋,1.5亿欧元天价的奥斯梅恩,毫无疑问他值得!
1.卢卡·托尼(Luca Toni),意大利前锋,来自佛罗伦萨队,该赛季意甲联赛出场38次,打进31球,荣膺意甲最佳射手。
2.大卫·特雷泽盖(David Trézéguet),法国前锋,来自尤文图斯队,该赛季意甲联赛出场32次,打进23球。
3.大卫·苏亚索(David Suazo),洪都拉斯前锋,来自卡利亚里队,该赛季意甲联赛出场37次,打进22球。
4.安德烈·舍甫琴科(Andriy Shevchenko),乌克兰前锋,来自AC米兰队,该赛季意甲联赛出场28次,打进19球。
克里斯蒂亚诺·卢卡雷利(Cristiano Lucarelli),意大利前锋,来自利沃诺队,该赛季意甲联赛出场36次,打进19球。
弗朗切斯科·塔瓦诺(Francesco Tavano),意大利前锋,来自恩波利队,该赛季意甲联赛出场37次,打进19球。
7.阿尔贝托·吉拉迪诺(Alberto Gilardino),意大利前锋,来自AC米兰队,该赛季意甲联赛出场34次,打进17球。
8.托马索·罗基(Tommaso Rocchi),意大利前锋,来自拉齐奥队,该赛季意甲联赛出场37次,打进16球。
9.弗朗切斯科·托蒂(Francesco Totti),意大利前锋,来自罗马队,该赛季意甲联赛出场24次,打进15球。
胡利奥·克鲁斯(Julio Cruz),阿根廷前锋,来自国际米兰队,该赛季意甲联赛出场31次,打进15球。(资料为@进球吧整理,仅在@今日头条发布)
附:2005/06赛季意甲联赛射手榜
视频加载中...
Hi, I'm Marie. Welcome to Oxford Online English!
嗨,我是玛丽。欢迎来到牛津大学在线英语课程!
In this lesson you can learn how to talk about football in English.
在这节课中,大家将要学习如何用英语谈论足球。
Do you play football?
你踢足球吗
Do you watch football, or support a team?
你看足球吗,有没有支持哪只球队呢
You can learn useful language to talk about who you support, talk about a football match, and more!
你可以学习有用的语言来谈论你支持谁,谈论足球比赛等等!
Before we start, check out our website: Oxford Online English dot com.
在我们开始之前,请查看我们的网站:Oxford Online English dot com。
Are you watching on YouTube?
你是在 YouTube 上观看吗
Look in the video description for links.
在视频描述中找一找链接吧。
You can find the full version of this lesson, which includes the script for you to read, and a quiz so you can test your vocabulary skills!
你可以找到本节课的完整版本,其中包括供你阅读的脚本以及一个测验,可以测试你的词汇技能!
You can also book online lessons with one of our professional teachers, in case you need more help with your English.
你还可以与我们的专业老师预订在线课程,如果你在英语方面需要更多帮助的话。
Our teachers can help you with spoken English, writing, pronunciation, IELTS preparation, or whatever else you need.
我们的老师可以帮助你进行英语口语、写作、发音、雅思备考或其他任何你需要的课程。
Oxford Online English dot com.
Oxford Online English dot com。
One more thing: don't forget to turn on the subtitles if you need them!
还有一点:有需要的的话,不要忘记打开字幕哦!
All our videos have English subtitles, and many have subtitles in other languages, too.
我们所有的视频都有英文字幕,很多视频也有其他语言的字幕。
Click the 'CC' button in the bottom right now.
点击底部的“CC”按钮。
OK, let's talk about football!
好的,让我们来谈谈足球吧!
You're a Villa fan, right?
你是维拉队的球迷,对吧
Villa?
维拉
No!
不是!
Spurs.
是马刺。
I'm Tottenham through and through.
我是彻头彻尾的托特纳姆。
Oh, really?
哦,真的吗
I like Spurs.
我喜欢马刺。
They've done well recently.
他们最近表现得很好。
They've been top four for the last few seasons, right?
过去几个赛季他们一直是前四名,对吧
Yeah, they're always there or thereabouts, but it'd be nice to actually turn that into some trophies one day.
是的,他们总是在这个排名左右,但如果有一天能拿到奖杯就最好了。
We haven't won anything major for a long time.
我们已经很久没有赢得任何重大比赛了。
Who do you support?
你支持谁呢
Newcastle.
纽卡斯尔。
My Dad's from there, and he took me to games when I was younger, so I've stuck with them.
我爸爸来自那里,我小的时候他会带我去看比赛,所以我一直很喜欢他们。
I'm not a fanatic, but I try to go to at least a couple of games a year, although it's not much fun at the moment.
虽然我不是狂热粉丝,但是我一年至少会去看几场比赛,尽管现在没那么有意思了。
They've got a good side though, no?
他们也有好的一面,对吧
Yeah, it's not that.
是的,不算很差。
The owners won't invest, so they've been underperforming for the last few years.
老板不愿投资,所以他们在过去几年里表现不佳。
It's frustrating.
真是令人沮丧。
What do you think for this year?
你觉得今年怎么样
You think City will win it again?
你认为曼城会再次获胜吗
Probably, though I think Liverpool have a shot, too.
可能吧,尽管我认为利物浦也有机会。
How do you think Spurs will do?
你觉得马刺会如何呢
Well, I'd be happy enough with 4th, and very happy with 3rd.
嗯,我对第四名很满意,对第三名也很满意。
We need to be more consistent, though.
不过,我们需要更加始终如一。
Last year we dropped too many points in easy games.
去年我们在简单的比赛中丢了太多分。
What about Newcastle?
纽卡斯尔呢
Realistically, if we finish in the top half of the table, it'll be a good season.
现实地说,如果我们能冲到积分榜的上半部分的话,这个赛季就还不错。
I just hope we don't get relegated again… Are you a football fan?
我只希望我们的名次不要再下降了……你是个足球迷吗
Who do you support?
你支持谁
You could answer this by saying 'I support …', as in 'I support Manchester United,' or 'I support Barcelona.' Or, you could just give the club name.
你可以解答说“我支持.... ..”,就像“我支持曼联”或者“我支持巴塞罗那”。或者,你可以说俱乐部的名字。
In the English Premier League, club names are often shortened.
在英超联赛中,俱乐部的名字经常被缩短。
Look at five short names for Premier League clubs.
看看英超俱乐部的五个简称。
Do you know which clubs they are?
你知道他们是哪些俱乐部吗
Did you know?
你知道吗
Here are the answers.
以下是答案。
If you say 'City' or 'United' when talking about English football, most people will understand 'Manchester City' and 'Manchester United'.
如果你在谈论英国足球时说“曼城”或“曼联”,大多数人会理解是“曼彻斯特城足球俱乐部”和“曼彻斯特联足球俱乐部”。
There are many clubs which have 'City' or 'United' in their name, but these are historically two of the biggest.
许多俱乐部的名字中有“城”或“联”,但这是史上最大的两个俱乐部。
Anyway, what about your club?
不管怎样说,你的俱乐部呢
Look at three questions.
看三个问题吧。
Think about how you could answer these questions.
想想你会如何解答这些问题。
Before you do, let's see some language from the dialogue which might help.
在此之前,让我们看看对话中可能有帮助的一些语言吧。
Look at the highlighted words and phrases.
看一下标亮的单词和短语。
Do you remember how they were used?
你还记得它们是怎么使用的吗
Could you explain what they mean?
你能解释一下它们的意思吗
'Through and through' means that you give 100% to your club.
“Through and through”的意思是你百分之百支持你的俱乐部。
If you say 'I'm Tottenham through and through', you mean you are — and always have been — a big Tottenham fan.
如果你说“我是彻头彻尾的托特纳姆”的话,你的意思是你是——而且一直是——托特纳姆的超级球迷。
A 'fanatic' in this context means a very enthusiastic fan.
这里的“fanatic”意味着非常热情的粉丝。
If you say 'I'm not a fanatic', you mean that you support your team, but maybe it's not a big part of your life.
如果你说“我不是一个狂热粉”的话,你的意思是你支持你的团队,但也许这不是你生活非常重要的一部分。
'There or thereabouts' means 'near the top, but not the best'.
“There or thereabouts”的意思是“接近顶部,但不是最好的”。
If your team is there or thereabouts, you mean that they're close to the top teams, but not one of the best in the country.
如果你的球队不拔头筹也差不到哪里去的话,你的意思是他们接近顶级,但算不上是全国最好的球队之一。
Maybe you finish 3rd, 4th or 5th every year.
也许你的球队每年都是第三、第四或第五名。
If your team underperforms, it gets worse results than you would expect.
如果你的团队表现不佳的话,结果会比你预期的更糟糕。
Maybe you have many great players, but you don't win as often as you should.
也许球队里有很多厉害的球员,但是却没有经常赢得比赛。
Top teams need to be consistent.
顶级团队需要表现得更始终如一。
This means they play at a high level every week.
这意味着他们每周都有高水平的比赛。
The opposite is inconsistent.
相反的是不一致的。
Inconsistent teams might play well one week, and badly the next.
不一致的球队可能某一周踢得很好,下周就踢得很糟糕。
Finally, if your team gets relegated, they finish in one of the bottom places in the league, and so they drop down to the league below.
最后,如果你的球队排名降低,在联赛中的排名到了最后的位置的话,他们就是掉到垫底的名次了。
Getting relegated is one of the worst things that can happen to a team!
排名降低是球队可能发生的最糟糕的事情之一!
So now, what about your team?
所以你的团队呢
Look at the questions you saw before.
看看你之前看到的问题。
Think about how you could answer them.
想想你会怎么解答它们。
Maybe you could use some of the language you just saw.
也许你可以使用一些你刚刚看到的语言。
Pause the video, think about your answers, and practise saying them out loud.
暂停视频,思考你的答案,并练习大声说出来。
OK?
好吗
Could you do it?
你能做到吗
If it's difficult, remember that you can go back and watch the dialogue and explanations again.
如果很难的话,可以回去再看一遍对话和解释哦。
Next, imagine that you just watched an exciting match.
接下来,想象一下你刚刚观看了一场激动人心的比赛。
How could you talk about it?
你可以怎么谈论它呢
Let's see!
让我们看看吧!
Wow!
哇!
What a game!
这场比赛太赞了!
Yeah, real end-to-end stuff.
是的,真的咬得很紧。
5-5?
五比五?
How often do you see a 10-goal draw?
你多久能看到一次 10 球平局呢
I thought West Brom were out of it, but they kept coming back.
我以为西布朗出局了,但他们却追了回来。
To be 5-2 down against a team like United, and score three… They never stopped fighting.
以 5 比 2 落后于像曼联这样的球队,并获得 3 分……他们从未停止战斗。
On the one hand, it's disappointing that we blew a three-goal lead, but it was such a great match that I can't be too unhappy.
一方面,令人失望的是我们失去了三球的领先优势,但这是一场非常伟大的比赛,我真的太开心了。
In the end, I think a draw was the right result.
我觉得平局是正确的结果。
Obviously I'd have loved West Brom to win, but neither team deserved to lose.
显然我希望西布朗获胜,但两支球队都不应该输。
True, though your lot were so bad in the first half.
没错,尽管上半场你的球队运气很差。
I don't know what happened at half time, but you looked like a completely different side after the interval.
我不知道中场休息时发生了什么,但中场休息后你的球队看起来完全换了个样子。
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是的,我懂你的意思。
I think United sat back a bit too much in the second half, too.
我认为曼联在下半场也有点退缩了。
Maybe they thought they had won it in the first half.
也许他们认为他们在上半场赢定了。
Yeah, we didn't look as sharp in the second half.
是的,下半场我们看起来没那么激烈了。
Here's a question: what's the best football match you can remember?
这里有一个问题:你能记得的最好的足球比赛是哪一场呢
At the start of the dialogue, you heard the phrase 'end-to-end stuff.' You can use this to describe a match which was fast-going and full of action.
在对话开始时,你听到了“end-to-end stuff”这个短语。你可以用它来描述一场快速且充满动作性的比赛。
Look at some more phrases from the dialogue, but with some words missing.
让我们来看对话中的一些短语,但是缺少一些单词。
Can you remember the missing words?
你能记住遗漏的单词吗
Remember that you can go back and listen to the dialogue again if you want.
记住,如果你想的话,可以回去再听一遍对话。
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Let's see the answers.
让我们看看答案吧。
Can you explain what these phrases mean?
你能解释一下这些短语的意思吗
'Out of it' means that you don't have a chance.
“出局”意味着你没有机会了。
If a team is three goals down, normally you can say they're out of it, because most teams don't win from that position.
如果一个队落后三个球,通常你可以说他们出局了,因为大多数队都不会在这个情况下反超。
You can also use 'in' with the opposite meaning.
你也可以用“in”来表达相反的意思。
For example 'They may be a goal down, but they're still in the game.' This means that even though they're losing, they still have a chance to win.
例如:“他们可能落后一球,但他们仍没有出局。”这意味着即使他们看起来要输了,但是仍然有机会赢。
If a team recovers from a losing position and gets a draw or a win, then they come back.
如果一个队从失败的位置拉回来,并获得平局或胜利,那么他们就是拉回了比分。
'Come back' can be a verb or a noun.
“Come back”可以是动词或名词。
Look at two examples.
看两个例子。
'Blow a three-goal lead' means to lose a winning position.
“失去了三球领先的优势”的意思是失去了可以获胜的位置。
'We blew a three-goal lead' means we were three goals ahead, but then the other team came back to win or draw.
“我们失去了三球领先的优势”意味着我们领先了三个球,但是另一个队拉回来了,要么赢,要么就是平局。
In general, if you say 'you blew it', it means 'you failed'.
一般来说,如果你说你搞砸了的话,那就意味着你失败了。
It's conversational.
这是对话性的表达。
'Your lot' means 'the team you support.' It's also conversational, but it's quite common among UK football fans.
“You lot”的意思是“你支持的团队”。这也是对话中使用的,但在英国足球迷中很常见。
If a team sits back, they don't try to attack, and maybe they don't give 100%.
如果一个球队不采取行动的话,他们不会试图进攻,可能也不会100%付出。
Sometimes, teams sit back when they're already winning, because they don't think they need more goals.
有时候,当球队已经获胜时,他们会不采取行动,因为他们认为他们不需要更多的进球了。
Another conversational expression which is popular recently is 'park the bus', which has a similar meaning.
最近流行的另一个会话表达是“park the bus”,意思是相似的。
If a team parks the bus, they defend deep, and don't move players forwards.
如果一个队放弃进攻的话,他们会加强防守,不会让球员向前移动。
Saying that a team parks the bus is usually a criticism, because it describes a style of play which is often boring to watch, even if it's effective sometimes.
说一个队放弃进攻通常是一种批评,因为它描述了一种看起来很无聊的比赛风格,即使有时是很有效的。
Finally, if your team looks sharp, they are playing well and moving fast.
最后,如果你的球队看起来很激烈的话,他们踢得很好,移动很快。
'Sharp' means something like 'focused' or 'dangerous'.
"Sharp"的意思是"专注"或"危险"。"
You want your team to look sharp, especially if they have a big match, like a cup final.
你希望你的球队看起来很激烈,尤其是如果他们有一场重要的比赛的话,比如足球杯决赛。
Has your team ever played in a cup final, or won any trophies?
你的球队参加过足球杯决赛吗,或者赢得过什么奖杯吗
Let's see how you can talk about that next.
接下来让我们看看你如何谈论这个情况吧。
Big night for you on Thursday, right?
周四对你来说很重要,对吧
The Europa Final?
欧联决赛
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
是的,我很期待。
You think you'll win?
你觉得你的球队会赢吗
Could do.
可能吧。
I think both teams are quite evenly matched.
我认为两支球队相当势均力敌。
In a knockout competition, you've always got a chance.
在淘汰赛中,你的球队总是有机会的。
We'll see!
让我们等着看吧!
It'd be a big deal though, wouldn't it?
不过这真的是件大事,对吧
First European trophy?
第一个欧洲奖杯
Yeah, that'd be nice.
是啊,那就太好了。
Plus, it gets us into the Champions League next year.
另外,它可以让我们进入明年的冠军联赛。
That would be a first, too.
这也是第一次。
Didn't you win the FA cup a couple of years ago?
几年前你们不是赢得了足总杯吗
No, we got to the final, but then we lost in extra time.
不,我们进入了决赛,但是我们在加时赛中输了。
We haven't won anything in recent years except the League Cup, and even that was five years ago.
除了联赛杯,我们最近几年什么也没赢过,即使那是五年前的事了。
I think I remember that match.
我想我还记得那场比赛。
Didn't you win on penalties?
你们不是赢了点球吗
Yeah, it was a long shootout.
是的,这是一场漫长的战斗。
It went to 10-9 or 9-8 or something crazy.
最后演变成了 10-9 或 9-8 这么疯狂的比分。
Well, a win's a win!
赢了就是赢了!
Generally, football teams take part in two kinds of competition: leagues, like the Premier League, La Liga or Serie A, and cup competitions.
一般来说,足球队参加两种比赛:联赛,如超级联赛、西甲或意甲,以及杯赛。
Cup competitions can be domestic or international.
杯赛可以是国内的,也可以是国际的。
English football has two cup competitions: the League Cup and the FA Cup.
英国足球有两个杯赛:联赛杯和足总杯。
The FA Cup is generally considered more prestigious.
足总杯一般认为更有声望一些。
Other European leagues mostly have one domestic cup, but a few countries have two.
其他欧洲联赛大多有一个国内杯,但少数国家有两个。
Then, you have international cups.
然后还有国际杯。
In Europe, the most famous is the Champions League.
在欧洲,最著名的是欧冠。
The Europa League is the second-tier cup.
欧洲联赛是第二级的杯赛。
Cups are knockout competitions, meaning that in most cases, if you lose one match, you're out.
杯赛是淘汰赛,这意味着在大多数情况下,如果你输了一场比赛的话,你就出局了。
Some cups have a league phase, like the group stage of the Champions League, or the World Cup.
有些杯赛有联赛阶段,比如冠军联赛的小组赛,或者世界杯冠军联赛。
In a knockout match, what happens if it's a draw?
在淘汰赛中,如果平局会发生什么呢
The match might go to extra time.
比赛可能会进入加时赛。
If that doesn't produce a result, then you have a penalty shootout.
如果这都没有产生结果的话,那么就要开始点球大战。
Look at two sentences: Notice that you win or lose in extra time, but on penalties.
看两个句子:注意加时赛输赢是要用“in”,而点球则是用“on”。
Now, let's practise!
现在,让我们练习一下吧!
Look at three questions.
看三个问题。
Can you answer these questions?
你能解答这些问题吗
Like before, pause the video and make your answers.
像以前一样,暂停视频并说出你的答案。
Read them out loud, write them down, or do both!
大声读出来,写下来,或者两者都进行!
Let's look at one more thing: talking about players and transfers.
我们再来看一件事情:谈论球员和转会。
You looking forward to the new season?
你期待新赛季吗
Yeah, of course, though I'm less optimistic than I could have been.
是的,当然,尽管我没有想象中那么乐观。
We didn't have much luck in the transfer window.
我们在转会窗口运气不佳。
You still have a good team, though.
不过,你们的团队仍然很好。
Sure, but we've lost some players.
当然,但是我们失去了一些球员。
Kanté's gone, Schwarzer's gone, and I don't think Riyad Mahrez will stay for long.
坎特走了,施瓦泽走了,我认为里亚德·马赫雷斯也不会呆太久。
Plus, with injuries, we needed at least one centre back, a holding midfielder, a winger, and probably more.
此外,由于受伤,我们至少需要一名中后卫、一名持球中场、一名边锋,甚至更多。
But you still have Vardy.
但你们还有瓦迪。
He's still a top striker.
他仍然是一名顶级前锋。
Yeah, no doubt.
是的,毫无疑问。
He's getting on, though.
不过,他年纪也越来越大了。
He might have one or two more good seasons in him, but we need to think about replacing him, too.
他可能还有一两个好赛季,但我们也需要考虑替换他。
Well, count your blessings.
好吧,知足常乐。
We have a transfer ban, and our keeper's injured, so we might not even have a recognised goalie for our first match.
我们有转会禁令,而且我们的守门员受伤了,所以我们甚至可能没有第一场比赛的知名守门员。
You have so much depth in your squad, though.
不过,你的队伍阵容还是很强大。
I think you'll be OK.
我觉得你们肯定没事的。
Here's a question: how many football positions can you name in English?
这里有一个问题:你能用英语说出多少个足球位置呢
How many did you get?
你能说出多少
In general, you have a goalkeeper, defenders, midfielders and forwards.
一般来说,有守门员、后卫、中场和前锋。
In each group, you have more specific words.
在每组中,还有更具体的单词。
For example, defenders can be centre-backs, left-backs, or right-backs, and there are other positions, too.
例如,后卫可以是中后卫、左后卫或右后卫,还有其他位置。
Midfielders can be classified by both where they play and their role.
中场球员可以根据他们的位置和角色来分类。
A 'role' can be defensive or attacking.
角色可以是防御型的,也可以是攻击型的。
For example, a holding midfielder is a defensive midfielder who plays in the centre.
例如,持球中场是打中锋的防守中场。
A winger is usually an attacking midfielder who plays on the left or the right side.
边锋通常是在左边或右边踢球的攻击中场。
There are many other possible midfield positions, depending on the team's tactics.
还有许多其他可能的中场位置,这取决于球队的战术。
Forwards can be strikers, whose job is to score.
前锋可以是前锋,他们的任务就是得分。
Some teams might play a second forward behind the main striker, or wide forwards, who play on either side of the main striker.
一些球队可能会在主前锋后面打第二前锋,或者在主前锋两侧打边锋。
What about your team?
你的球队呢
Who's the best defender, midfielder and forward?
谁是最好的后卫、中场和前锋
Which players would you like to see in your team?
你希望在你的球队中看到哪些球员
Let's see some more phrases from the dialogue you can use to talk about players and transfers.
让我们看看对话中更多你可以用来谈论球员和转会的短语吧。
Can you explain what these mean?
你能解释一下这些是什么意思吗
'Top' means 'one of the best'.
“Top”的意思是最好的之一。
'Getting on' means 'getting older'.
“Getting on”的意思是“变老”。
It's conversational.
这是对话的表达。
Of course, getting older is relative here; footballers, especially forwards, often start getting slower after 30, and few are playing at a high level after 35. A transfer ban is when a club is not allowed to buy new players.
当然,变老在这里是相对的;足球运动员,尤其是前锋,通常在 30 岁后速度开始变慢,很少有人在 35 岁后水平还保持得很好。转会禁令是指俱乐部不允许买入新球员。
If a club breaks the rules around transfers, they might get a transfer ban for a few months.
如果俱乐部违反了转会规则,他们可能会被禁止转会几个月。
Recently in the Premier League, Chelsea were given a 12-month transfer ban for breaking the rules on approaching players aged under 18. Finally, sentence four means that the club has more than 11 good players.
最近在英超联赛中,切尔西因违反接近 18 岁以下球员的规定而被禁止转会 12 个月。最后,第四句表示俱乐部有超过 11 名优秀球员。
If your club has a deep squad, it means that injuries or losing one or two players won't be a problem, because there are other good players to take over.
如果你的俱乐部阵容强大,这意味着受伤或失去一两个球员不成问题,因为还有其他优秀的球员可以替补。
What about you?
那你呢
Who do you support, and who are your favourite players right now?
你支持谁,谁是你现在最喜欢的球员
Share your opinions in the comments!
在评论里分享你的看法吧!
Thanks for watching!
感谢收看!
See you next time!
下节课再见!
(1)2022lol世界赛程时间表赛程:入围赛:2022年9月29...
(1)2022女篮世界杯赛程表时间女篮联赛2022赛程表如下:小组...
1、cba辽宁2023年赛程表年CBA联赛将于10月初正式开幕,辽...
(1)英雄联盟2021总决赛LPL代表队一览1、S11全球总决赛L...
(1)女排世锦赛2022具体时间1、女排世锦赛2022年时间是9月...